4.2.14

London, January 2014

  


Last week I visited London for the very first time. It's just one of those things that throughout my life I imagined would happen at one point or another and never actually happened. Finally Gema and I booked some cheap flights while they lasted and spent there a couple of days. Needless to say I loved the city and specially its people.
The only camera I used during the trip was my Contax 645 loaded with 10-year-expired Kodak film. Arguably not the best camera choice for snapshots/documentary style. Still, I love these photographs because of the beauty of this city and how confortable I felt while visiting.
I'll definitely be back soon, and now that I've already seen the touristy stuff I hope to get to see other neighbourhoods and meet some of the awesome people that I know inhabit this city.
Till next time London!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment